Receive more visits to your estate
Increase your estate wine sales
Improve your visibility on Google and social networks
Set yourself apart from your competitors
Advertise your offers to more than 14'000 #swisswinelovers
3 offers to choose from
Improve your online referencing (SEO), be localised and contacted by future clients in 3 clicks.
- Full contact details
- Directions and Google Maps
- Contact form
- Description of the estate in 4 languages
Simple and efficient
Attract your clients to your estate with a description of your wine tourism activities. Take advantage of our communication system.
+ In addition to the STARTER options
- Logo and 1 photo
- Reception of clients to your estate
- Top ranked search position
- An article written in 4 languages, sent out 2x per year
- Of the article in 4 languages, 1x per year to #swisswinelovers
- Sharing your social networking activities with our subscribers 4x per year
Use a video describing your wine tourism activities to attract more clients to your estate. Take advantage of our extensive communication system.
+ In addition to the BUSINESS options
- 6 more pictures
- List of wines, medals, awards
- Creation of a video of your estate (English subtitles)
- Spotlight on the reception of clients
- Of the article in 4 languages, 4x per year
- Unlimited sharing of your social networking activities to our subscribers
Thank you for this video that was filmed in the estate; It created a real buzz and has become a great marketing tool! Hervé and Valérie are real wine enthusiasts and accompany us with enthusiasm and professionalism in this new adventure on the Net!
Sylvie Van Berchem, Château des Bois, Satigny, Geneva
SWISS WINE DIRECTORY is a well designed site by professional and passionate people. It is an important link between our products and potential clients in Switzerland. In addition, regular updates allow our many messages to be publicised! Congratulations to the designers of this site. Keep the momentum going.
Laurent Baechtold, Château de Luins, Vaud
With SWISS WINE DIRECTORY, we finally have an up-to-date platform that unites our winemakers with other Swiss regions’ winemakers, in four languages, which is great!
Tenuta San Giorgio, Cassina d'Agno, Ticino